Driver Training Program
As part of the contract standard, all drivers will be required to go through the Qualification Certification to be fully approved. This training will consist of:
- 2 to 3 days of classroom, road, and driving range training
- Unladen vehicles, branded or unbranded
- New drivers must also complete a road test in a vehicle classified by the size and weight. This will allow them to operate that size vehicle & smaller while performing logistic services.
When you sign up for Qualification Certification training with GroundCloud, you receive a “bonus class!” This free, additional course will include topics such as:
- Understanding the safety contract
- SRI & SRS review and how this impacts FXG’s CSA score
- Leadership skill set overview
- Creating and maintaining a corporate safety culture
The cost of GroundCloud’s Qualification Certification Class for Certified Trainer candidates is $2,750.
Disclaimer: If you register after Thursday for a Monday class, we cannot guarantee that your candidate will be vetted by FDX by the start of class. If your candidate is not approved, they will not be certified and you will be given a voucher to send another candidate to attend a future class. If your candidate is approved too late, they will be given a voucher to attend a future class.
You will also receive a liability release form to sign prior to class.
Contact our Train the Trainer team at TTT@groundcloud.com if you have any questions or would like to learn more about our exceptional Qualification Certification program.
See the video below for a thorough walk through of the steps listed below.
Step 1: Verify your Certified Trainer candidate meets all requirements
Step 2: Click the link below the video to find your class
Step 3: Purchase your tickets and prepare your travel plans
Step 4: Enroll your candidate in the Learning Management System on GroundCloud.io to activate the pre-class training content
Step 5: Have the enrolled candidate complete their pre-class assignment
Step 6: Ensure the enrollee arrives at the class at least 15 minutes prior to class start